Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pics from Alaska

On board!
Dinner at the Palace
Formal night - Spinnaker Lounge for Dancing (Lesa was tired)
First port - Juneau (really big anchor)
Dog sled ride in Skagway (a lot of fun)
Glacier Bay
Cuties from the lighthouse tour
As close as we got to Victoria Canada
View of the Pearl from the Space Needle in Seattle


What a trip. Wanted to share some pics from each day on the cruise. If you haven't been on a cruise yet, it is so worth it!!! I would go again hands down.



6 comments:

Andrea said...

Christianne, you look BEAUTIFUL in each picture! And the view - WOW!!! Must have been an AWESOME cruise! I'm too scared to go on a cruise, seen too many horror ocean movies! Didn't you know there are sea creatures just waiting to capsize your ship?! LOL :)

Jen said...

Looks like a blast! man it is gorgeous! I have "cruise" on my list of "someday". What a fun girl trip!1

Custom Closets said...

What a trip! Thanks for letting us vicariously experience it. Maybe someday I'll talk Lonnie into going on one.

The Wells said...

That is my kind of cruise! Too cool for the bathing suit. Looks like you had a great time!!

Jenean Marie said...

I second what Andrea said. You look beautiful. What made you think Alaska and who are these people? Miss ya, girl!

Gramma Betsy said...

Christianne,
Sooo good to hear from you and get to know a little of what has been going on...cruisewise anyway.
I have missed you. I will check in on your blog....thanks for sharing.... and I agree with andrea...you look beautiful!
Betsy Fear (Jay's mom)