Monday, September 22, 2008

Developing Story...

Okay, so on the cruise I met this guy and on my way off the ship, he gave me his number(after I asked for his e-mail). WELL, I did send him my #, through txt msg. So, he calls tonight and wants me to come see him. Well, that isn't going to happen anytime soon as he works for NCL and is on his way down to Mexico and then onto the Caribbean. LOL! Sorry dude, didn't find a gold mind here!
He says he is very attracted to me and it was against ship policy for him to say anything about it while we were "customers" of NCL. He also said he would teach me Kwéyòl (broken French so yes, he has an accent). He wants to show me St. Lucia and the beaches and...well, he comes across just a little too friendly.
I never have, or have had for that matter, anything like this happen to me before and I think it is just wild! I have attached a pic that was taken after an International Crew show. He is really cute...it is just so wild and so out of charector for me!! CRAZY!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Oooh laaa laaa!! You have an exotic admirer! You GO GIRL!!!

Liz and the girls said...

That is so crazy!! I can't believe he called. Are you going to stay in contact with him. That could be fun!!
Liz

jensneew said...

You know I think it's crazy that your still single because you are so awesome and beautiful... I don't think you should be so shocked! How could he ignore the beautiful Grunberg personality and looks? ;) love you sis...

I am MommaCat said...

Keep in touch with him....he's cute, take a chance and you never know.................

JuliaCotten said...

SWEET!!!! That is pretty cool! It's always nice when a guy especially a cute one likes ya and calls ya. Keep us posted.

Julia